TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Gift Certificate must be redeemed through Royal Caribbean International for the US dollar value as outlined on the face of the certificate.
Deposit Required at the time of reservation.
1. Certificate must be used as a form of payment towards a new reservation made directly with Royal Caribbean. Once the gift certificate is applied to the reservation made, the reservation may be transferred to your preferred travel agency.
2. Certificate is valid only for Royal Caribbean International sailings in USD and is not redeemable for cash. It may be applied to all ships, departures and stateroom categories.
3. Certificate can only be applied to a NEW individual reservation in USD.
4. Certificate may not be applied to a group reservation, charter or customized group program.
5. Certificate may not be used towards onboard credit or to settle any shipboard charges.
6. A deposit is required at the time of booking.
7. Certificates may be used in multiples and may be used to supplement cash payment or credit card.
8. All reservations are subject to availability.
9. Once a reservation has been made with a Certificate, normal cancellation policy, schedules for deposit and final payments shall apply.
10. Changes to the reservation may be permitted, subject to availability.
11. Certificate is transferable only when gifted and bears no expiration date.
12. Certificate is nonrefundable and not replaceable whether lost, stolen or if booking is cancelled.
13. Certificate shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law and if sold for cash or other consideration.
Please Note: eGift Cards are Non-Refundable